29 May Guidelines for Gatherings
Guidelines for gatherings under Alert Level 2
Gatherings are allowed at Alert Level 2, but there are limits on the number of people, and there are several measures that people should take to keep everyone safe. The most important measure is to prevent mingling and close contact between people who don’t know each other.
Gatherings are allowed at Alert Level 2 with a limit of up to 100 people
- Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
- Keep your distance from other people in public.
- If you’re sick, stay home.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, regularly disinfect surfaces.
- If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.
See below for the latest Sport New Zealand Guidelines
The Play, Active Recreation and Sport at Level 2 detailed table has also been updated with the latest cabinet decisions